Custom Printed High Visibility Safety Apparel
FINALLY GET THE HI-VIZ GEAR YOUR COMPANY NEEDS!
High-Visibility Apparel That Displays Your Logo and Fits Your Budget
- GREAT prices and bulk discounts available
- Reflective and bright, designed for safety during day or night
- Logos or words printed on the chest, arm or back of every garment
- Perfect for construction, landscaping, municipalities, towing, manufacturing, or general safety
- Order any volume – from 1 to 10,000 per order
- Designed to abide by all city, state and federal safety standards
- No logo? No problem! Our art customization department can help. Just contact us and we’ll help you every step of the way.
Would you like help planning your next project?
We're here to help every step of the way. With our new custom printed project order planner-organizer, you can quickly map out your project goals, calculate sizes, quantities, and estimate costs to help you make the correct decisions for your business.
Get your copy today!
Choose the printing type right for you!
Most buyers find screen printing the easiest, most straightforward method, but we have several options:
Screen printing uses an ink stencil to create a design directly on your garment. Economical, fast and durable, it’s the go-to solution for small businesses and local governments who want great quality without compromising on price.
- $20 one-time fee for new artwork
- $2 per color per location
- Quantity Discounts Available
- Breathable and durable
Thick, strong, fade-resistant threading makes your gear stand out, look professional, and withstand the test of time. Choose embroidery for a unique, polished look that will last for years to come!
- Typically $8 per item (up to 9 colors)
- $30 one-time digitization fee for new artwork
- Back embroidery, or larger sections also available, cost variable depending on art complexity
HEAT TRANSFER VINYL
We employ state-of-the-art printing techniques to make your logo not just look great, but retain its color and appearance even after years of constant use. Heat transfer vinyl is a different texture than screen printing and is a thin layer of material attached onto your apparel rather than just ink printed onto it.
- No Setup Fees!
- Full color complexity available – contact us for custom pricing.
Already have a patch? Great! Let us attach it to your apparel to complete the look. We’ll do it quickly, securely and uniformly so your garments look picture perfect and communicate your brand for many years to come.
- $3 Sewing Charge, 12 Piece Minimum
- You supply your own patches, we’ll do the sewing!
A family company you can trust
Over 100 companies trust us to supply their high-visibility gear for a reason:
We aren’t a huge multi-national corporation that treats you like a number. When you work with us, you get the time and personal attention needed to make sure your order is shipped on time, fits your budget, and look perfect.
Our friendly support team is standing by to help with anything and everything – contact us!