Tingley, Eclipse™ Flame/Arc Resistant Coat [C44122 & C44129]
Tri-Hazard® high visibility, liquid proof, and Arc flash protection.
Revolutionary Tri-Hazard® protection. Offers high visibility, liquid proof, and arc flash protection. Thermo-Grid® technology helps block out heat energy while the flame resistant PVC coating on Nomex® provides 100% liquid proof protection in a soft, lightweight coat.
All Electric and Gas Utilities, Power Generation, Pipeline and Construction work, and Petrochemical applications.
- 48 inch coat.
- ANSI/ISEA 107 Class 3 compliant for flame resistance and high visibility.
- Conforms to ASTM F1891 for Arc Thermal performance and NFPA 70E - HRC 2.
- Arc rating 8.7 cal/cm².
- Fluorescent yellow-green background for excellent daytime visibility.
- 2 inch silver reflective tape reflects light for 360° nighttime conspicuity.
- Overhead shoulder design for complete freedom of movement while working overhead.
- Therm-O-Rad sealed seams for 100% liquid proof protection.
- Zipper/storm fly front with snap closure and hidden hardware seals out heat, wind, rain and contaminants.
- Flame resistant corduroy collar with roll-a-way hood for comfort and convenience.
- Oversized 3 piece hood with adjustable hook & loop take-up strap for safe fit.
- Non-conductive, non-corrosive hardware.
- Full-vented cape back for improved air circulation.
- D-ring access for fall protection harness.
- Hook & loop take-up straps on wrists for adjustable fit.