The Radians class 2 two-tone mesh surveyor vest is a must-have safety garment for every civil engineer and surveyor. Its lightweight yet durable construction utilizes a mesh top and back for enhanced breathability and features contrasting trim, solid color-blocked bottom, and zipper closure. The convenience of twill inner pockets – one with tab closure and the other with top load zipper closure – ensures that your utilities are always secure when in the field. You'll also enjoy the extra large plan pocket, as well as two lower flap pockets with grommets for passing through flagging tape and two neckline grommets with mic tabs; all these features are backed up by a Type R, Class 2 certification to ensure you get the most reliable protection while you work in hazardous conditions. Get your Radians class 2 two-tone mesh surveyor vest for all your job site needs!
- Stay safe and secure with Durable Construction & Reflective Material
- Enjoy enhanced breathability and a lightweight feel with Mesh Top & Back
- Maximize protection in hazardous working conditions with Type R, Class 2 certification
- Store all your utilities conveniently with Twill inner pockets, Plan pocket, & Lower Flap Pockets
- Keep in control of your worksite with Neckline Grommets and Pass Through of Flagging Tape
- Colors: Hi-Viz Green & Hi-Vis Orange